Monday, March 7, 2011

"Take my hand lets go somewhere we can rest our souls."

So, I'm really tired right not so I'll probably expound upon this later, but this is on my mind and I just need to get it out there for now.

When I was in Texas I heard a lot of people talking about being "called" to do something. or feeling "lead". I don't really know what that means. At the minute I don't know what I believe in when it comes to God and such. If God does exist than that's cool. Maybe I'll meet him some day. I just try to be a good person and if it pays off later, great, if not, well, I know I did what was right and that's all that matters.

But this is where I'm facing some issues. Have you ever felt like all these signs are pointing in a particular direction and you're not entirely sure why they would go that way, you don't really know what is that way, and as much as you want to find out and go on this adventure down that road, you're kinda scared of leaving the comfortable place you're in now and getting lost there? That's kinda where I'm at now. I'm not going to use the phrase, 'i feel lead.' but I do feel like this option is sitting there. Like this new road was just built. And I kinda want to go explore. There are quite a few reasons I can think to not take the leap. But there are a few reasons I can think to try it too.

I'm not giving anything away as of yet. Not until I'm closer to making a decision. In actuality it's not even a decision I feel I need to make now anyway. It's just something on my mind, and I don't want anyone else swaying that thought process in any particular direction.

So yeah. that's all I've got. and 5 blogs is enough for 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment