Thursday, March 24, 2011

"You can turn off the sun, but I'm still gonna shine."

WARNING! THIS IS ONE OF MY COMPLETELY USELESS BABBLING ENTRIES. (You REALLY don't have to read it)

So, time seems to be going by really quickly lately. Maybe cause I'm busy. All I know, is I looked at a calendar the other day and realized it was almost April. That's really weird to me.

For one, it feels like David and I just had our 1 year anniversary, but it's already almost a year and a half. And I have already lived in Chicago for about 7 months. It's just strange.

 Speaking of time... I'm going to be 22 in 3 months. I don't know what to do for my birthday. If I stick with the pattern, I should do something outrageous.

16-Birthday Party
17- Tattoo/Family Reunion
18- Birthday/Graduation Party
19- ?? <--I don't remember what I did for my 19th birthday.
20- Skydiving/Dinner and Movie w/Friends
21- Vegas

So, I feel I should be doing something crazy for my 22nd Birthday. I know it's not a big deal, after 21 the next big one is 30... but why? If I want to have a party or do something insane to celebrate, why not?

Because I can't think of anything to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment