Monday, March 7, 2011

"You're not so far away, you're sitting in the space between the night and day."

Well, yet again, it's been a while. My computer was messed up and I couldn't get online. But here I am, thanks to my sister. :)

Here's a quick update and I'll try not to rant.

I am now a barista at Barnes and Noble Cafe, DePaul Loop Campus downtown. I've been there for about 3 months. I'm also looking for a second job as a server somewhere because I miss it, and I need more money than what I'm currently making.

I still miss my friends in the suburbs but I'm making some pretty cool friends out here and I think some of my dancing friends and I are becoming a little closer, which is awesome.

My best friend of 9 years decided a couple months ago that she doesn't want to be friends anymore. Her fiance and his family hate me and she didn't want to be caught in the middle anymore. I didn't even know she felt in the middle until it was too late. I'm still upset about it but I'm coming to terms with the fact that she needs to figure some stuff out on her own. The fact that this guy is kind of a jerk and I hope she realizes it before he gets her to push any more friends away. All I know is we're not friends right now, but I know if she ever needs me I'll be there.

YASO has been doing some amazing things lately and we're making a lot of new friends. I'm gonna have a seperate blog about all of those exciting things.

I also started something I'm calling my "bowl list." It's like a bucket list but it's more shallow and has an experation date. It's a list of things that I want to do before the end of the year. And I'm already getting a bit of a dent in them. I'm probably going to have a seperate blog for that too.

I went on a trip to Texas last weekend for evoyouth and that was awesome! I met some great people and made a new friend. (Technically I made a few Facebook friends, but only one that I have been talking to regularly). And yeah, you guessed it... seperate blog for that.

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. So I guess I'll be off.

No comments:

Post a Comment